Monday, July 3, 2017

Oopsy Daisy...

Hello there crafters!
Just dropping in to share a card with you and to wish you all a Happy 4th of July!!!
Image result for july 4th clipart

I'm playing along with a few challenges...



Today I am using stamps from Craftin Desert Divas...fell in love with these on Instagram!!!
I used the set Garden Bugs. I stamped the sentiment and images with Memento black ink and colored them with Copic Markers. For the lady bug I used E11, E00, E0000, C1, C2, C4, C7, R22, R24, R27, E71, E74, R20, BG11. The little lady bug: C4, R24, R27. The snail: G24, G94, W0, W2. 
The flowers and wheelbarrow: E40, E41, E42, E43, E70, E74, Y15, Y13, G24. I added some white accents with a gel pen. I inked up the background, sky and dirt, with distress inks in salty ocean and frayed burlap. I cut the dirt mouds with Lawn Fawn's stitched hillside borders. I scattered some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and added some Nuvo Crystal Drops in buttermilk.

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!!

Hope you enjoy your day!

Michelle



4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Darling card Michelle!!

Aileen Ryan said...

Ohh my goodness they are so cute, beautiful card.

Caryn said...

This is such a gorgeous card. Love the design and layout, very sweet.
Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp ANYTHING GOES Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Nonni said...

What cute stamps and great coloring, wow! The water splashes add a lot of interest. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!