Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Go Boldly


Hello there!

Well, we weathered the storm! Not as much snow fell here in New York as predicted, but I am not complaining!!! We received about 9 inches...schools were closed and my hubby was home! Perfect snow day!

So, I am just popping in to share a card I created with some new stamps and dies I received from Paper Smooches...


I used Space Cadet stamps and dies and some Copic Markers for coloring. The black ink is from Memento.  I rounded the corner with a corner punch from Fiskars.

I followed the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch...

and the theme from Addicted to CAS...

All card stock is from Recollections. I stamped the stars with Versa Mark embossing ink and then just heat dried it. The sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh. 

Thanks for taking a peek!
Stay warm!

Michelle

13 comments:

Lisa said...

YAY so happy you made it through the storm!! Your card is adorable, a fun take on the sketch!!

Maria said...

Whew, so glad you didn't get more snow! Your card is too cute using the space stamps! And, it's a perfect take on the sketch!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just so sweet!

Fifi said...

This card is awesome, I just love it!

Joanna Harty said...

This is super cute!I love the design and the added dots to the images! Thanks for playing along at Addicted to CAS!

Deepti said...

This is so sweet! Thank you for sharing with ATCAS :)

Kara Lynne said...

I love your coloring, especially the detail on the space ship! That's a wonderful card for that sketch, great job!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute rocket! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is adorable and so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Megan Carroll said...

This is super cute!!

Hannelie said...

LOVE your take on the sketch Michelle!
Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this sketch!

donna mikasa said...

Such a fun take on the sketch! I don't believe I've never seen that Paper Smooches stamp set before! Super cute rocket!

Darnell J Knauss said...

This is such fun, Michelle!! Congratulations on the shoutout from ATCAS!! Hugs, Darnell