Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Miss You a Latte

Hello again!

I hope you are all enjoying a relaxing evening...sipping some coffee or tea, maybe crafting...I am just glad you are here!

Well, I am playing along with the colors from Colour Me...!

and the cue word from Addicted to CAS...

Here is my card...

I used this adorable stamp from Sweet and Sassy Stamps, Cocoa's Latte. The splatter stamp is from Neat & Tangled Stamps, Ink Splash.


All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I used inks from Hero Arts in black and PTI in classic Kraft. I colored the mouse and coffee mug in with Copic Markers. The paper straws are from Michaels. The sequins are from Neat & Tangled Stamps.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Michelle


 

14 comments:

Lisa said...

This is adorable Michelle ! cute colors and the splatter as a spill is fun!!

Ros Crawford said...

This is fabulous!!! Love the stamps and the straws are a perfect touch!

Deepti said...

This is so very amazing, I love that cute monkey peeking behind the coffee cup and ur coloring is amazing. Thank you for sharing with us at ATCAS!!

Robin K. said...

This could not be any cuter! I love how you used the striped straws!

Maria said...

Super CUTE card with great dimension, Michelle! Love the little mouse and striped straws!

Charlene said...

Sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Absolutely fabulous! Love it~ Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

Katie Melhus said...

What a cute card, Michelle! These challenges are just perfect together, love how you used the colors :) Thanks for joining us this week at Colour Me...!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is awesome Michelle!

Kim Heggins said...

So stinkin' cute! I love that adorable little mouse and those straws, so fun.

OH Babs said...

Cute, cute card and I love the straws. I drink my Starbuck's with a straw.

Rosemary said...

so cute, michelle...fab take on the color combo! thanks so much for playing along with Colour Me!

Susie Wittwer said...

This is adorable Michelle! Love that you added straws to the cup..and those sequins!!!
Thank you for joining us at Colour Me!

Tara Bourgoin said...

This is oh-so-sweet! I love your colouring and that darling little mouse :) Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week!