Thursday, May 10, 2012

Butterflies

Hello again!

I'm back for one more challenge...CASE Study.

This is the gorgeous card we are to 'case'...

Here is my take...

I just got these beautiful butterflies in the mail from My Favorite Things Stamps. I just love them!  The sentiment is from there as well. The cardstock, twine and linen embossing panel are from Papertrey Ink.

The blue ink is bubble blue from Color Box and the black ink is Memeories.  The gems are from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle



8 comments:

Lisa said...

Delightful card Michelle, love the gems scattered about!

Rosemary said...

wow... your card is gorgeous, michelle! love those beautiful butterflies!

Pauline said...

Simply beautiful Michelle! Those butterflies are stunning!

Maria said...

Lovely butterflies all in blue with gems, so so pretty!

Kara Lynne said...

That sentiment really stands out to me. I love how you cased the flow of that card with the three butterflies, great job!

Brenda said...

Love it Michelle! Beautiful masking!

Robin K. said...

I really LOVE your design Michelle!! The butterflies are gorgeous as is this blue and white color combination! Love your sprinkling of gems too! Hope your Mother's Day was wonderful :)

Debby said...

I love the angled butterflies across the page! Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)